Marietta Family Law Attorney
Compassionate Counsel for Your Divorce and Family Law Matter
The law office of G. Cleveland Payne III P.C. provides family law services designed to reach fair and ethical resolutions on your behalf. We use strong but wise negotiation methods and encourage mediation to reach resolutions.
Would you like to discuss family law issues with a Christian divorce and family law attorney? Call us at (770) 424-1400 to schedule your consultation. You can also e-mail us to obtain a prompt response to your question.
Marietta Family Law Attorney With a Background in Counseling
Attorney G. Cleveland Payne III has a counseling background as well as training and education in Pastoral Care and Chaplaincy. He understands the stress that can accompany divorce proceedings and other family law issues. He listens attentively to your concerns and provides the emotional support and strong advocacy you need.
Under his guidance and dedication, our firm can help you with the following:
- Divorce : We are able to advocate for your interests through strong negotiations and mediation.
- Legal separation (separate maintenance) : If you and your spouse want to separate but remain married, you may want to consider this avenue.
- Child custody and visitation rights : We can develop parenting plans that allow you quality time with your children and control over important decisions about their upbringing. We help grandparents assert their visitation rights.
- Child support : We represent parents who will be paying child support and those who will be receiving support payments on behalf of their children.
- Alimony : We can answer questions you have regarding the various types of alimony (also called spousal support).
- Paternity : We represent people in paternity determinations to obtain child support and determine parental rights, including when grandparents and fathers want to preserve visitation or assert custodial privileges.
- Legitimation : We help fathers seek custody and visitation rights by establishing paternity.
- Stepparent Adoption : We proudly represent clients who are seeking a stepparent adoption due to the physical or relational absence of a non-custodial biological parent. Our caring approach always considers your unique situation and the best interest of the child.
We also help individuals whose divorce orders are outdated and no longer reflect their current situation by petitioning for post-judgment modifications, as well as help people enforce existing orders.